Thursday, July 25, 2013

Another mini haul

Hello~

I know I'm posting a lot lately, but that's because I'll be going on a trip this weekend and I'll be busy starting next week with camp so I don't think I'll be able to post as much anymore. D:

Anyways, here's a haul from around a week ago~

Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation in 180 Medium Beige
I bought this at first, but then people told me it looked like it would be too dark for my skin. I did Revlon's shade match thing-y on their website and chose medium and warm for my skin tone. This was the recommended shade, but I guess I'm between medium and light...?

Revlon Colorstay Concealer in Light, Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation in 130 Shell

I went back the next day and exchanged my unopened 180 Medium beige for 130 Shell. I know, big jump, but that was the only thing they had besides100 and 120.. I also got a stick concealer. I just hope the concealer isn't too light for my skin tone! Time to start wearing hats and sun protection more often!

I'm a make up noob right now.. I don't like to wear make up because I'm too lazy to erase it, especially waterproof eyeliner!! This was my first time buying concealer and foundation ahaha! I got them for a great deal, so I'm satisfied. I never realized how difficult putting on liquid eyeliner was until recently as well... -.-

I also stopped by a crafts store!

some felting wool~ I wanted to try out needle felting after seeing Bubzbeauty's videos.

Also got myself some reinforcement labels to make half moon nails!

Drillbur, Pansage, and Woobat!
I can't believe they had Pokemon plushies at the crafts store! They were moderately priced too! They're all Gen V pokemon, so I'm not very familiar with them. All I know is that the one on the wayy left, Drillbur, is super annoying in the games because it one hit KO's all of my pokemon. T_T

Hope you enjoyed my mini haul!

side note: lately, I feel like I keep on getting treated differently because of my appearance. I know it'll get worse in the future, but idk... Maybe I'm noticing it a lot more lately because I'm not in my room studying 24/7..

'Til next time~

2 comments:

  1. ooh I've used Revlons famous colorstay foundation for years and I love it but I've heard so many good things about the nearly naked, I kinda wanna try it now. How do you like it?

    As for liquid eyeliner, it's much easier with a felt tip brush and a formula that isn't too runny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried it yet, but the reviews seems to be good! And thank you for the tip! I'll keep on practicing~

      Delete