Sunday, December 8, 2013

Aritaum Mugwort Facial Mask / Pack Review

Hello~

Wahh I just peeled off the sheet mask and my skin feels so nice..! ^.^ So hydrated and soft..
I don't use sheet masks often, (this was the first one I used in years!) but I love them. They make your skin soft and brighter overall, while keeping in moisturized. Sheet masks also have a relaxing effect.. maybe it's just me. :P

Aritaum Mugwort Fresh Essence Mask is a "mugwort mask that helps improve skin's health," which is very general. I thought "improves skin...how..?" but I guess they mean in general it makes the skin healthier.. o_o I haven't actually heard of Aritaum before.. but the lady at the Asian beauty section recommended this one for my acne-prone skin.

Aritaum mugwort Fresh Essence Mask

Directions and ingredients and stuff.... 

It fits my face fairly well..and I have a big face. good enough. :P

Haha it's a ghost! If it looks scary by itself, think about how scary it looks on a person's face.. ehehe..

I put it on after washing my face, and kept the sheet mask on for about 30 minutes. I know the directions say 10-20 minutes, but I kept it on longer cause I wanted my skin to absorb all the essence. Once I peel the mask off I massage it into my neck as well, and then let it air dry before I go to sleep. I skip moisturizer when I use masks like these. 

Overall, this mugwort sheet mask is a refreshing and relaxing mask. The scent isn't too strong, but smells nice. There's a lot of essence in the pack, so the mask is very hydrating. I think if you use sheet masks every so often, your skin might improve in general, like brightening, reducing redness and fine lines, etc. Idk.. Sheet masks just feel nice on my face. Someone told me you shouldn't use more than one every week or so.. I guess the only down part about some sheet masks are the prices and the time it takes for skin to show improvement. I'm gonna go to watch more 2NE1 TV...err I mean go to sleep. c:

'Til next time!

P.S. HAH I was reading past posts and ended up reading my resolutions for 2013.. hehe.. some of them sort of came true... T_T ahh well the irony of New Years Resolutions..

No comments:

Post a Comment