Monday, July 22, 2013

Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream Review

Hey Guys!

I realize that I haven't posted in a while, but I have a good reason. I finally got a new camera! I'm really enjoying the clarity of my photos :D

Now for the review:


The Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream is amazing. It soaks into the cuticles quickly and it smells like lemons. Not the artificial lemon smell, but real lemons. 


This is what the product looks like. It looks like I have used up most of it, but really the Cuticle Cream has lasted me a long time. Almost 4 months and I have just hit pan on it (I use it everyday). 

The only complaint is that it leaves a sticky residue after it is applied, and it transfers onto other surfaces. I normally am on the computer and when I apply the cuticle cream with my fingers, it makes my keyboard sticky. 

Other than the one complaint, it is a great product that I would recommend to anyone, especially those who have dry cuticles. 

Have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Yayy a new camera and pretty pictures :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! It's much better than my old camera. :D

      Delete
  2. Oo, love your new camera! May I ask which one you're using? :D This Burts Bee product looks pretty darn amazing - I've been using the brand for years now! C:

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC/Bloglovin? Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete