Saturday, May 4, 2013

China Glaze - Aquadelic Swatches and Comparison

Hello~

Sorry for not posting for a while.. School makes people busy. -_-
But anyways, today I have China Glaze's Aquadelic! This is by far one of my favorite turquoise polishes. My search for a bright turquoise has finally come to an end. 

This is two coats. Formula is great!
Aquadelic looks a little darker in indirect light..
From L-R: Essie: Where's my chauffeur?, Turquoise and Caicos, China Glaze: For Audrey, Aquadelic

Now for the comparisons...

L-R: Turquoise and Caicos, Where's my chauffeur?, For Audrey, Aquadelic, CG- Kinetic Candy (just for fun)


You can tell that For Audrey is dustier than Aquadelic, Turquoise and Caicos is more green, Where's my chauffeur is more blue, and Kinetic Candy is just dustier and more sky blue. 

Overall: Aquadelic has a great formula, maybe a little thick but there's always nail polish thinner. If only I had found Aquadelic earlier - I probably wouldn't have bought Where's my Chauffeur? and For Audrey. I guess I'm not really a fan of dusty colors yet. I like colors that are bright and fun and go BAM. 

'Til next time! ^^


4 comments:

  1. These are sooo pretty!!!! Blues, grey blues and turqoises are my favourites!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you!! :D me too~ there are so many different blues out there!

      Delete
  2. Yayy for the comparison! Aquadelic and Turquoise and Caicos is so pretty! But I already own Where's My Chauffeur? and For Audrey so I probably don't need the other two. It would be nice though ^^;;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you!! now I want to buy CG's Too Yacht to Handle T^T

      Delete