Thursday, July 25, 2013

Star Manicure!

Hello~

Today I have a delayed star mani. I've been in a starry mood lately. :P 
This designed turned out to be much more holiday-ish than I planned.. ahaha

I painted these with my non dominant hand, so there's a bit non-star like :P
I used one coat of everything. 

before top coat

Après top coat

L-R: Timbleberry, Pistache, and generic acrylic paints

Overall, I really like painting details with acrylic paints a lot more than nail polish! Probably because it's just a lot easier because the paints don't dry as quickly or bleed like nail polish does.. I gotta keep practicing though!

I just finished half of my summer French hw, so I'm still a bit in my French-y mood.. T.T After 6 hours of nonstop French hw, my brain is fried...ahaha well I guess these are the consequences of procrastination.. D:

Anyways, look forward to a cute mani soon! Hopefully my nails don't break before I paint them again!

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment