Sunday, July 7, 2013

OPI Tickle My France-y Swatch and Review

Hello~

Today I have a very nice nude color from OPI called Tickle My France-y. Polish names are so interesting now that I think about it.. Anyways, I really like this color! Once I put on some top coat, it looked so shiny and elegant. I literally stared at my nails for a good minute. ^_^ 

Ahh this polish color is so hard to capture on camera! 

This is two coats under artificial light.
Interesting tidbit: The color on my pinky and ring finger look different because they were actually stained blue from a previous polish.
 The color looks a little dark at first, but if you stare closely, you see hints of pink.

Under natural, indirect light. 

Under natural sunlight. You can really see the pink undertones in this pictures.

This picture shows a little more pink to the polish. I really like this slight pink tone because it makes my nails look very ladylike. It's like a MLBB for my nails.. so MNBB? Nah I think people just say it's a mannequin nude nail color or something.. It's a good neutral nail color!

Formula was great! The first coat was a lot more pink and sheer, but after the second coat, the darker color showed more. I personally prefer that light tint to your nails from just one coat, but everyone is different. The formula was even; not too thin or thick.

Overall, I really like this color! I think it's a great "palette cleanser" and mannequin nail color especially for people with my skin tone. The polish was the color of my nail bed, so it made my fingers appear longer and more elegant. I'm not a very elegant person, but this color would be great for a toned down, feminine look. 

I know Essie's Ladylike might be a dupe. I dunno about other colors though. Oh man, after trying Tickle My France-y, I feel like I've been opened to a whole new world of nude nail polish colors. I remember when I first started collecting polish, I only opted for pastel colors. 

This will be my last post for this week probably! I have final tests coming up for online classes. I need to practice flute too... Gosh auditions are next month! I hope I practice enough.. I need to volunteer too.. I also need to hurry and start my summer hw.. Oh dang.. T_T Don't procrastinate guys! 

'Til next time!

4 comments:

  1. This is really beautiful!! And it looks amazing on you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour! You paint your nails to neatly ... *__* I always struggle haha.

    http://christinexql.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! haha I try to paint as neatly as possible.. don't worry though; if you practice, painting your nails becomes easier!

      Delete