Saturday, July 6, 2013

Quick summer haul~

Hello~

I went shopping a few weeks ago to buy a birthday present for a friend. Of course I bought some stuff for myself as well. ^^ There were too many sales that I couldn't help but getting a few things here and there~

I got a pair of skinny jeans (on sale woopwoop) that actually fit me! They're stretchy, so they're pretty comfy for skinny jeans. $13
I also got a plush Pokemon doll for my friend. I gave her the Cherubi, and I kept the Shellos. You can guess which one is which based on the names haha. Man, the new pokemon are so similar to normal animals or objects! There's a new candle pokemon, an ice cream pokemon, and a bunch of others. >_<

Blouse - $7
shirts and tanks on the left - $5.95 each(?)
I stopped by H&M and bought some stuff on sale! The clothes on the left are for a cosplay, and the blouse on the right is just something light and nice. You can't really tell who I'll cosplay as yet, but I hope it turns out nice! It'll be my first time trying to cosplay.
From L-R: F21 no name glitter, Revlon Buttercup, Coastal Surf
A haul isn't complete without some nail polish! I gave the blue one to my friend, but I kept the rest. Yay I'm so happy I found a nice light pastel yellow! My hello kitty yellow is so sheer that I end up using 4-5 thin coats. The richer, darker yellows look kinda weird with my skin tone. I'm hoping to use the glitter for gradients. :D

Well that's enough shopping for me. Either tomorrow or the day after, I'll be starting my intense detox diet again so I'll look good for my pictures next week! Online class final tests are next week as well.. Cramming time! Oh, also I'm gonna volunteer at this race tomorrow morning.. We have to get there by 6am, and it takes around 30 minutes to get there, so I have to wake up at 5am... I'm contemplating if I should just pull an all-nighter, because I'm afraid I won't wake up on time. T^T

Wish me luck~

No comments:

Post a Comment