Saturday, July 13, 2013

Sales sales sales!

Hello readers!

FINALLY online classes are done! Yay! Now time to cram my summer hw... T.T
Anyways, here is my recent haul from the mall! There were so many one day sales from 40-75% off, so I got pretty good deals I think. :D
Polka dot shorts: ~$13
Yayy I finally got myself some nice looking shorts! I'm looking up what to match these with though.. I'm still a fashion noob who is learning. ^^

Dresses: ~$17 each
Yayy dresses! I like me some cute dresses. The one on the left has the tiny hearts all over the dresses. They're both so cute~ These were originally $49.99 or something each!

I've been spending wayyyyyyyy too much lately.. probably because it's summer. Once school starts, I literally wake up, go to school, come back, do hw until like 1-2am, and then sleep. GLORIOUS SLEEP. Repeat for however many days of school there are left, and then summer time again! T_T

I'll do another life-what-I'm-up-to post soon. ^^

'Til next time~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment