Sunday, July 21, 2013

Kpop Nails: BoA's Starry French Nails

Hello muffins!

Today I have a manicure that Korean singer BoA wore in one of her music videos! It was in her music video for Hurricane Venus. It's a very electronic, catchy song~ 

Here's a screenshot I took of her nails. I used this for reference.

Voila! As you can see my nails weren't as long as BoA's, so I had to adjust the sizes of the designs. Nonetheless, it's a partial success in my book. :D

It was my first time using acrylic paints for the black and white nail art. 

It took me a while, but it was fun! I used one coat of everything.

L-R: Sinful Colors Sugar Rush, Julep Parker, Orly Butterfiles, Sephora by OPI Is it Payday Yet?, Sally Hansen CSM Buttercup
I used generic acrylic paints from my local crafts store. 

Overall, I'm happy with this mani! It was very colorful and fun to paint. I need a lot more practice, but hey, my freehanding didn't turn out as bad as I thought it would! Next time, I'll remember to take pictures so I can show a tutorial. :D 

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment