Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Journey of Life Anywhere (JOLA: New series!)

Hello~
I decided to try and create a series on the blog where I just update you guys about my life. I know my life isn't super duper amazing or fun, but hopefully this will make some people smile and laugh. :D This is just a little update of what I'm doing~ Also, I've always wanted to come up with a series! The name of this one, JOLA, was pretty random, and I didn't really give it much thought. I was originally gonna go with JOFL (journey of food/life) but it reminded me too much of rofl. lol

Today's entry is mostly about food... LOL I promise (hopefully) that these will get more interesting as time goes by~
I've been eating these like once a day... They're sooooo gooood. >o< Very fattening, but sooo good and satisfying.. Lately I've been craving the super fattening foods like nachos, ice cream, pizza, etc. 

This was like 9pm outside yesterday! I looked at the sky and instantly though, "Man, that would be an awesome gradient color combo for my nails.." LOL

I volunteered for the past few days and it was hard, labor volunteering. Man, sometimes volunteering can be exhausting! So I decided to recharge myself, er, more like comfort myself with sweet tea, crackers, and Pokemon. :P I was supposed to do my hw today, but I fell asleep yesterday at 4am and woke up at 8am, so I knew I'd fall asleep once I started studying. T.T

Just one of my boxes of nail polish... >.< This is mainly my drugstore brand polishes. You can see lots of Revlon, some Sally Hansen, some NYC, etc. I got most of the Revlons for 75% off in the current CVS Clearance Sale. :D Man, my polish collection has mushroomed ever since last year... I'm strictly limiting my polish buying now. Even though I have so many, there are constantly new, very pretty, colors being released! T_T

Just curious.. how would you guys describe a perfect day? My idea of a perfect day is usually all about comfort. I love to be fresh and clean from a shower, cuddled in my bed with either my computer or my DS. I just love that feeling of being safe, clean, and cozy. :3 Also, NO HW. Hw ruins the comfy level of any environment. at least for me.

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment