Thursday, August 1, 2013

Drugstore Haul!

Hello~

It's only been a week, but I feel like I haven't posted in forever! I have mb camp this week from 3-10pm everyday, so I've been a bit busy. On top of that, I try to get as much summer hw done during the day. (Ahh why did I procrastinate...again...) 

Anyways, here is a drugstore haul! I bought these last week. 
Since I don't have much makeup, I don't feel as bad for hauling it haha. I think I should stop here though... T.T

L-R: Wet n Wild A Blank Canvas, Sinful Colors Skylark, Ice Dream

Wet n Wild Trio in Don't Steal My Thunder

Wet n Wild Pencil Eyeliner in Black Black

Wet n Wild Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner in Black and Blue (Indigo Blue or something)

Wet n Wild eyeshadow palette in Comfort Zone

I'm pretty happy with my purchases. I was originally looking for the limited edition Wet n Wild palettes that were recently re-released, but they never came to the drugstores in my area.. D: Oh well. But yay, now I have different colors to experiment with!! :D

I'm starting to feel the school year coming along... Soon I'll forget how the outside world looks like because I'll be in my room studying all the time. >.< Oh dang it's August already?? What??? nOO summer where did you goooo...

'Til next time!

2 comments:

  1. lovely haul, nail polishes look so pretty! Looking forward to your upcoming posts ♡

    xoxo,
    www.whimsicalityindisguise.com
    (Join my blog International Giveaway ♡! 21 items- lots of Japanese makeup and beauty products like Dollywink, Diamond Beauty, etc! )

    ReplyDelete