Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Zoya Remove + 3-In-1 Nail Polish Remover Review

Hi Guys!

I'm really excited to do this review because it is one of my favorite products to use on my nails. The Zoya Remove + 3-in-1 Polish Remover is by far the best nail polish remover out of all the ones I have tried.

The original color of the remover is actually purple. I actually ran out when I took this picture and refilled it with a different remover. The reason I refill the bottle instead of throwing it out, is because I love the cap.


You just need to twist the cap left to open the lock and twist it right to close the lock. Now I don't need to worry about the nail polish remover spilling everywhere if I accidentally knock the bottle over. :D 

The remover itself works really well. It has a pleasant scent, not like regular nail polish remover. It takes of nail polish quickly (it is even effective on glitter nail polishes if you leave the remover soaking on the nail for 10-15 seconds). 

Overall, it is a great product that I would recommend to anyone. Have you guys tried it? 


No comments:

Post a Comment