Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Sally Hansen Lacey Lilac Swatch and Review

Hello!

Today is just a quick swatch and review of Sally Hansen's Lacey Lilac.
I think this was one coat. (in direct artificial light)

indirect artificial light

This bottle was actually one of my first bottles of nail polish. I think I only had like 10 bottles max when I bought this. :P
Anyways, Lacey Lilac is a cool toned lilac with blue undertones. The formula is very nice; sorta thick, but it evens out. You can see some bare patches with one coat, so you could do two. It's a pretty pastel color perfect for spring. Of course, I like pastels in general so I wear them throughout the whole year.. :D
I was going to use this as a base for french tipped nails.. I'll show you the pics and why it failed soon. T.T

'Til next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment