Monday, December 2, 2013

Macaroons / Time flies by...

Hello,

It's already December!! :o Time sure goes by quickly.. Especially when you're enjoying life. T_T This past week was Thanksgiving break, and all I did was eat, play games, blog, and sleep. I was really antisocial now that I think about it, but it was my "hibernating" time, as my friend calls it, or "me time." It felt really nice to just not think about anything and purely enjoy something. When I'm around people, I feel really pressured and my brain is doing cartwheels so that I don't make a fool of myself once in a while. I can't believe it's already over though.. T-T 

I baked some coconut macaroons! So good ^-^ I love coconuts..

I took a lot of pictures.. ehehe only the best make the cut! just kiddingg

Salted Caramel Chocolate biscotti... so good yet so fattening.

I drank 3 cups of cocoa today! not good, not good at all.. 

I wonder if I'll miss the bus again tomorrow..

Daily Marbles:
-I've been reading TONS of manga and web comics / webtoons lately.. D: the feels...
-I ate a whole chocolate bar today- I'll wait on my diet.. huhuhu
-I made another socializing mistake today.. >_< How do I even have friends.. derp
-It's so cold lately!! All I wanna do is drink hot chocolate and sleep.. I wonder if I would be one of those chubby kitties that eat and sleep all day; maybe run into walls once in a while.

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment