Tuesday, December 17, 2013

NOTD: Black and Glitter French Tips

Hello..

Wohoho today has been an especially mentally exhausting day. Even now I feel pooped. T-T

Anyways, here's a quick NOTD from some time ago. From far away, these black/glitter french tips look really elegant and pretty. :D
I free handed the black tips with Essie Licorice, then created the glitter border with China Glaze Glistening Snow. 

Some cleaner edges. No really, from far away your nails look a lot nicer. I added a little star stud to make things a bit more interesting. I really want gemstones now haha. :P

L-R: China Glaze Glistening Snow, Essie Licorice

I wish I took more pictures, but I forgot.. T-T Anyways, man all this stress and worrying is getting to me. My math grade went down a lot after the past test. T_T Now I can't get it up, no matter what. Oh well.. It's ok. Life happens. C'est la vie. (so cliché!) haha.. I can't think!

Time to start studying! Can't wait till Christmas! :D 

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment