Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Holiday Mani with OPI Mariah Carey 2013 Holiday Collection

Hello hello!

Happy Merry Christmas!! Yayy we still have 10-ish minutes of Christmas left here.. :P
I hope you guys had an amazing holiday season so far. Today, I woke up pretty late, opened presents with the family, and then went out to eat Chinese food for dinner. The restaurant was packed! Sort of surprising but not at the same time.. 

Anyways, here's a simple mani using polishes from the OPI Mariah Carey 2013 Holiday Collection! This collection has been out for a while, but some stores may still have some of the polishes left. The red is All I Want for Christmas (is OPI) and the glitter is My Favorite Ornament. 

I used one coat, but I could have gone with two for the glitter.

I love the colors.. ^_^ Puts me in a holiday mood.

If I used two coats instead of one for the glitter, you probably wouldn't see the visible nail line as much..


L-R: All I Want for Christmas (is OPI), My Favorite Ornament

All I Want for Christmas (is OPI): I love this color! It's the perfect, classic red creme with a great formula. It might be a little thin for some, but for me, it went on smoothly and evenly. It makes your fingers look very elegant. :D

My Favorite Ornament: This is a very pretty champagne glitter; perfect for the holidays. The formula was even and applied with no problems.

Anyways, ahh 2013 is already almost over! Christmas was great this year, and I hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas as well. I actually spent most of the day writing college essays, but it's ok! It's almost over! :D I love winter break.. but my favorite season would have to be fall. The sky is just so darn pretty during fall. I literally sometimes just stare at the sky for a few minutes.. ><

Happy Holidays! and 'til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment