Sunday, December 22, 2013

Hollister Shirt Haul!

Hello hello~

Today I have a hollister shirt haul! A few weeks ago, there was a nice sale on the hollister website, so I bought some basic shirts, as my shirts are getting old and raggedy. I still wear shirts from 4-5 years ago, cause they are that comfy. T_T

5 things~ All on clearance, with free shipping! :D

Just your basic blue shirt. I dislike the whole low cut v-neck trend. It's too low for me! >_<

A heather grey 3/4th sleeve shirt. I didn't know it had a pocket. A sparkly pocket for that matter.. o_o

Another basic v-neck, this time in grey. It's soooo comfy, and long enough to cover my butt. Again, I don't really like the low cut design, but oh well..

Oooh a nice sleeveless shirt! I've always wanted one of these. I can pair it with a skirt and a cardigan or something. I try guys, I try. 

A navy blouse-shirt top. It's super soft and not too heavy, so I can layer it. :D

Man, the unnecessary pocket bothers me. Oh well. I'll still wear it. :P I guess I can put stuff in it cause jean pockets for girls are tooo tiny!

Anyways, thanks for reading! I get so excited when I buy clothes, because I don't really buy clothes that often. I can't wait to wear all of these sooner or later! It motivates me to lose weight, because I can fit into the clothes right now but it looks kind of tight.

Lately, I've been thinking about this blog more than I should. I wanna change the layout, get a better camera so my pictures will have better quality, and participate in the blogging community more to get known. I mean, my camera right now works fine. It's a Canon Powershot Digital Elph 10 MP. I got it around 5 years ago for $129ish, but now the Canon Powershot 16 MP is only like $77! Man, technology has improved so much in the past couple of years. I'll think about it. I'll get a part time job, and save up money! :D

'Til next time!

1 comment: