Sunday, December 15, 2013

butter London Yummy Mummy Swatch and Review

Hello everyone!

Ahh 10 days till Christmas! Can't wait..! Whenever I hear holiday music, I feel all happy and it feels like Christmas is very soon. 

Here's a quick NOTD from a few weeks ago. butter London Yummy Mummy is a shimmery nude beige that looks very nice on some skin tones. On my skin tone it was just alright; nothing too flattering. I really like the color though, and the formula was excellent as well. I mean, it's butter London. :P

I used two coats. (sorry for the awkward pose derp) Accent nail is Essie Licorice. I tried hehe..

The shimmer is very fine, but noticeable. You can also see some visible nail lines, so if you want to avoid those, a third coat would do the trick.

Such a pretty color.. ^_^

Application was smooth: no streaks and such, and with 2 coats, the color was fairly opaque. The formula was sort of thin, so a third coat would ensure full opacity. 
The color is so pretty and elegant. :D A nice fall color in my opinion. Hehe I always like painting my nails mannequin nail colors, because if I make a few blips here and there, it's not as noticeable because the color sort of blends in with the color of your skin and nail bed. 

Ahh I had my last All-State audition today. I think it went ok, but you never know.. ._. And my early decision college results come out soon as well.. ahhh I hope I make both of them! But even if I don't make any of them, I can't lose hope. but that would be so sad.. D: I'll try to stay strong.. >_<

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment