Tuesday, December 3, 2013

off topic T_T

Hello..

Oh my goodness dear cow WHY am I so forgetful and stupid....!? T____________T
I just realized that I forgot to submit a financial aid application to my early decision college.. and the deadline was a month ago! T_T whywhywhy >_< I just submitted it, but why.... and my grade in calc is borderline.. I ate a half a bar of chocolate from the stress.. T_T

Sorry T^T I know blogging about these kinds of stuffs aren't interesting, and don't brighten up your guises mood, but my brain is faltering.. My memory is like that of a granny already. o_o
I apologize for my complaining and fretting.. D:

Anyways, to brighten up the mood somewhat..
My friends! ^_^

Once I grow up and get a bigger bed, I'm going to smother my blankets with plushies. ^-^ I have yet to name my llama though.. any suggestions? 

My secret dream is to have a huge assortment of Rilakkuma and Korilakkuma and the little cute bird dolls... >:D

'Til next time!

2 comments:

  1. Aw, sorry to hear about that :( And don't ever worry about talking about things that bother you on here; blogs can be a great way to vent and get out frustrations! :D
    I don't know why, but my first thought for a name of your llama was scootypuff. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe thank you ^_^ and yup writing everything out feels good :D
    scootypuff is cute!! sailor scootypuff c:

    ReplyDelete