Saturday, December 7, 2013

Clinique Moisture Surge Review

Hello~

I bought Clinique Moisture Surge a few weeks ago, because I used up all of my original moisture surge. Especially with my combination skin, a water based moisturizer is a must. Oily face = pimple face for me..

I bought the 2.5 oz container this time, because it's a better deal than the smaller size. It's still pretty expensive.. T-T

There's no pump; just a container where you have to dig your fingers into the pot.

As you can see, it's kinda like a pink gel formula. It's not a creamy, lotion-ish moisturizer. It's a water-based hydrating moisturizer that works well for my acne-prone skin.

The right is my previous bottle that I ran out of. I used it twice a day, but I still managed to use the product for a whole year until it ran out! 

Clinique Moisture Surge gets absorbed by my face quite quickly, and hydrates my skin without making it oily. It makes your skin look so soft~ ^_^ I use a tiny dollop, about the size of a dime, all over my face. My skin is very acne-prone, so a gel formula is good for my skin. Of course, everybody is different. 

Overall, I would recommend this product for someone who is looking for a lightweight, water-based gel moisturizer. This doesn't clog my pores, and keeps my face hydrated without having it break out like crazy.

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment