Monday, December 23, 2013

Baking cookies ^^

Hello~

2 more days guys! :D I don't know why I'm getting so excited haha. During the fall, I remember thinking that it would be forever until Christmas, but in reality Christmas is coming too soon! I'm not yet fully in the holiday spirit! T_T 

Baking with friends is always fun, but I feel like baking alone becomes sort of like a therapeutic session where you think deeply and ponder life while mixing cookie batter. lol waht

So good.. Warm cookies fresh out of the oven. :D

I always get tempted to eat the cookie dough, but then I keep myself from doing so just in case of food poisoning.. I heard it gets reallyy bad ><

My diet plan is actually wheat free, but I looooove bread. Like sweet breads, sour dough, even whole wheat. Bread is so good.. T_T

I slacked off on my diet for the past couple of days, but I think it was good for the soul. Now I feel fired up to do better for the next couple of days and live off of yummy broccoli and chicken breast! :D I'm gonna try to finish my college apps tomorrow and on Christmas, because as the January 1st deadline approaches, Common App doesn't work very well with everybody trying to submit their applications last minute. 

'Til next time!

4 comments:

  1. Ooh those look sooo good!!! <3
    I hope that you have a wonderful and happy merry Christmas!! <3!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thank you!! ^^
      Aww I hope you have a happy happy Christmas as well, full of sparkles and fun :D <3

      Delete
  2. Hii i just saw your comment on my blog! Thank you for following me! I followed back haha
    Would you like me to do that review of the two eyelash curlers blog format or video format or both?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following back!! ^^ hehe woops didn't get to this in time but thank you so much for the review! :D

      Delete