Friday, December 6, 2013

Spontaneous Ulta Haul

Hello again!

I can't believe that it's December already.. time just flew by (I still think it's October....) 

I was at ulta a few weeks back, when I found these:  


On the left is OPI Alcatraz...Rocks (a liquid sand polish from their San Francisco Collection) . On the right, is a polish that I have been searching for since it first came out, and it is China Glaze It's a Trap-eze!. It is amazing and packed full of glitter.. words don't do it justice (NOTD coming up, where you all will be able to see what it actually looks like). 

I went into ulta just to look around. I wasn't planning on buying anything.. which is why this haul is short. 

I'm still having trouble with lighting, which is why it's somewhat yellow cast (sorry!). 

Have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment