Sunday, August 18, 2013

Maybelline Baby Lips Electro - Fierce n Tangy Review and Swatch

Hello~

Today is going to be filled with hw for me, so I wanted to post this before I start. I got this as a birthday present from Ginger (thanks Ginger!) and I really like it! It's part of their new permanent Baby Lips Electro Collection. It was LE before, but I think they recently became permanent. 
Baby Lips Electro in Fierce n Tangy 75

There's a lot of product! I bet this'll last me a long time..

 You can see it's the typical Baby Lips packaging, except the letters are neon on a black packaging. 

Fierce n Tangy is pretty much sheer on the lips. On my hand, you can see a slight tint, but that's if you apply a ton of layers of the product.

Overall, I really like this lip balm! It's very smooth and smells soo good. :D  It's not super moisturizing or super waxy, and doesn't last the stated 8 hours (at least not for me) but it's the perfect lip balm for everyday use. It gives a nice sheen to the lips that isn't overly glossy. I like to apply it once or twice throughout the day. The thing I like most is the scent. Fierce n Tangy smells amazing! I don't know if it smells like Fruity Pebbles or something citrus-y.. Anyways, it's a nice fruity sweet smell? I love it :D

Pros:
-smells like fruit and candy and Fruity Pebbles!
-nice application (not too waxy or glossy)
-lasts a few hours
-packaging is pretty ^^
-will last a long time!

Cons:
-doesn't provide the stated 8 hours of moisture (as least for me..)
-ummm... nothing else for now!

If you like fruity scented lip balms that improve the condition of your lips over time, I recommend this! I know Baby Lips already have many devoted followers, but these are my 2 cents! They retail for $3.99 at drugstores like Walgreen's, CVS, and Rite Aid, as well as Target sometimes..

No comments:

Post a Comment