Sunday, August 11, 2013

NOTD: Pastel nails

Hello~

Here is a pastel mani that I did a few weeks ago. No nail art; just solid colors. I like the color combo though; it's sort of summery... even though it's pastels, which is generally for spring. I got some compliments though! :D
 I'm trying to use all of my polishes at least once, so that's why I try to do as many color combos as I can.

L-R: Sally Hansen I Pink I Can, China Glaze Peachy Keen, Revlon Buttercup

Surprisingly, all of these polishes had fairly good formulas for pastels. I only had to use two coats, and everything evened out. The Revlon Buttercup has a much more opaque finish than my hello kitty banana cream polish. Man, my love for pastels just never dies.. I'm actually wearing a different pastel mani right now. >.< I'll post it soon! 

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment