Saturday, August 17, 2013

NOTD: Pastel nails (melons!)

Hello!

Woww I feel so nice and clean right now. I took a shower and used a mint clay mask so now my face feels squeaky clean and all I wanna do is rest. ^^ The first week of school was manageable.. if only every week were like this..

Anyways, here are my NOTD. I know, more pastels, but whatever! I like pastel colors. :D
Two coats of everything with top coat

L-R: Sinful Colors Skylark, Sephora by OPI Is it Payday Yet?

Simple and bright!

Doesn't it remind you of melons? Honeydew melons and cantaloupes.. 

Skylark had a not so pretty formula.. it was very thick and goopy, and dragged. Is it Payday Yet? was much better formula wise. I think it has one of the best formulas out there for pastels! I love both of the colors! I was just imagining that Skylark would be much more lighter and not as rich in color.

I can feel the sleepiness coming.. Goodnight everyone! or good morning! or afternoon!

'Til next time~!

No comments:

Post a Comment