Wednesday, August 21, 2013

OPI Alcatraz... Rocks Swatch and Review!

Hello!

I know, I'm updating a lot lately, but that's because I'm actually procrastinating again.. T-T I have so many things to do, but whatever I'll finish them soon enough.. :o

Anyways, here is OPI Alcatraz...Rocks from their new 2013 San Francisco Fall collection!! Another liquid sand hehehe.. I got it at my recent trip to Ulta.. >.< I'm happy I refrained myself from getting other things.. ohoho
One coat, under artificial light. Pointer finger is not quite dry, so you can see it's not as liquid sand-y yet..

I used one thin coat for all nails. Close up you can see a few bald spots, but eh I'm fine with it haha..

under indirect artificial light.. ooooh sparkly... ^_^

under natural light (trying to picture this polish is so hard!!)

This color was extremely hard to take accurate pictures of.. I assure you that it is much more beautiful and sparkly in person. :D

You can sorta see the shimmers and glitters!! 

Overall, Alcatraz...Rocks is a really pretty liquid sand that has multi-colored glitters and a smooth, liquid sand-y finish. I feel like the liquid sand finishes are getting smoother and smoother as time goes by.. Anyways, Alcatraz...Rocks is a sort of purple, indigo-ish color.. It reminds of galaxies.. but it's so pretty with all the glitter and sparkles... Remember to use multiple thin coats instead of a thick coat.. liquid sands dry so quickly if the coats are thin, but I kept on having to remove my thick coat of polish on my pointer finger multiple times because it wouldn't dry!!
If you are a liquid sand lover, I recommend getting this as it is unique (at least in my collection) and it is very elegant and pretty (I got a compliment on them today heehee); perfect for fall! The OPI San Francisco Fall 2013 collection should be in stores right now..

'Til next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment