Friday, August 2, 2013

I ate too much!

Hello~

This is a random post; it's 1:53 AM right now, and I'm supposed to be sleeping so I can wake up early to do summer hw, but I ate too much! Today wasn't my best of days, so I ate a lot of ice cream to help myself feel better.. at 11pm at night. T.T I also had a sandwich too... I feel so guilty.. Now I'm bloated and I can't sleep or else I'll wake up with a bloated face and tiny eyes LOL >.< Also I can't sleep well with a bloated stomach..

I miss the days when I was a part of something where the people around me were determined and diligent in participating in that activity. When I came to my new place, the people around me weren't very diligent compared to the level of intensity at my previous place. I guess I just really miss being a part of something where everybody works super hard to achieve things as a group. I just don't get that same sense of motivation here. Oh well. 

On a brighter note, here's a picture of my Totoro doll! ^_^
I love Studio Ghibli films; they make me feel so happy. :D

What's your favorite flavor of ice cream? Mine right now is mint chocolate chip. I also like Ben and Jerry's half-baked. :D yummy! 

Random Marbles
-Lately, I've been having so many dreams... both weird and scary ones.. 
-If I had to choose one of the seven deadly sins to describe me, it would be envy. I'm so crazy jealous of other people sometimes.. D:
-I'll start losing my weight soon.. don't worry legs, you guys will soon be back to normal.
-only one more day of camp left! then I get to do more hw oh joy!
-one of my favorite dramas ended today... D: 
-but one of my favorite tv shows recently started their second season! :D
-don't you dislike it when you send texts, emails, etc. to people but they never reply? but you can tell that they still use their email/phone? >.< it just irks me sometimes... i do it too, but i try really hard not to...

'Til next time!

2 comments:

  1. *huge hugs!!* Feel better soon!!
    Ugh, I know how you feel about envy, and about wanting to lose weight <.>;
    I will wait until after my birthday to start my diet, since I want cake! XD
    YAY TOTORO!!!
    As for ice cream, I loooove chocolate brownie, and pralines!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Ashesela!! ^.^ oooh chocolate brownie sounds yummy right now~

      Delete