Saturday, August 31, 2013

Birthday Gifts!

Hello!

Long time no post! ahh so many posts to catch up on. This week was especially busy and it felt so long.. I woke up today with the cold too. D: 
Anyways, here are the presies I received from friends during my birthday party! I had so much fun during the party, and I will always think of the people who gave me the gifts whenever I use them. :D I'm not trying to show off what I got; I just think it's interesting to read about what other people get for their birthdays.. maybe it's just me. o.o

Yay lots of cool stuff! I'm super excited to try all of these products!

These are the nail related items.. I got fimo fruit slices, nail studs, the Tinsel Town mini set from Sephora by OPI, a white nail art pen by Sally Hansen, and a bunch of really nice polishes. :D 
Polishes from L-R: Nicole by OPI Sweet Dreams, Revlon Fascinate, China Glaze Devotion, China Glaze Fairy Dust, Wet n Wild Bite the Bullet, butter London Teddy Girl

L-R: Revlon Balm Stain in Honey, Nyx soft matte lip cream in Tokyo, Revlon lip butter in Tutti Frutti, Burt's Bees Honey lip balm, Maybelline baby lips in Oh Orange! and Fierce n Tangy
^.^ I'm currently using Fierce n Tangy so I just included the packaging in the picture.. I was so happy because I've always wanted to try one of Revlon's balm stains, and Revlon's lip butter in Tutti Frutti was on my wishlist! :D 

Here are the other thing I received.. I'm definitely going to bake some yummy cookies with friends using this book! :D My friend made the cute little turtle on the book; I think she needle felted it, but I'm not 100% sure.. The mango body butter smells soo nice ^_^ The phone plug doesn't fit into my phone, but it's still cute nonetheless. The watch is really pretty as well! ^o^

This was actually my first birthday party in over 4 years.. and my last one before college. T.T We all gathered at my house and played Clue and other games. Then we ate tons of food and went out and explored the neighborhood. I think almost anything can be fun if done with friends. :D We then took those jumping in mid air pictures.. It took multiple tries, but it was fun! Afterwards, we came back home and read this really scary web comic, and then danced to some songs. xD I've always wanted a karaoke machine at home so I could hold singing parties or something LOL. 

Overall the party was really enjoyable and there was lots of laughing and sweating.. It was really hot and some of us were really sticky from the heat and the sweat.. (especially me haha...) Thank you to all of my friends who came to my party! I hope you guys had a fun time eating and playing and sweating like crazy. Some people don't really like the idea of giving gifts.. but idk.. I like to give gifts as well as receive them. It's just nice to gift people once in a while, you know... I probably won't be able to give material gifts when I'm broke, but I can still give letters and spend time with the people I love, and those are some of the most wonderful kinds of gifts in the world. enuff preachin' girl.

'Til next time!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Happy Birthday! Are you finding free birthday gifts and deals? Try it! It's totally Free! Enjoy this day! Bdayo.Com was created with one goal in mind to help our users enjoy, celebrate, and remember their birthday! Bdayo allows you to find unlimited amount of Birthday Freebies in your area and offer unique features to help you learn more about that special day!

    ReplyDelete