Friday, August 23, 2013

What I've been eating...

Hello!

YAHOOO it's FRIDAY!! :D I'm just so happy that I can sleep in tomorrow.. ^.^
This is kinda like an update, more like a life post.. I like to take pictures of what goes in my mouth, even if it isn't the most interesting or yummy looking. :P

I recently learned that it isn't good to eat too many lychees in one sitting! >.< But they're still soo yummy and fragrant and sweet and fruity ahhhh

Mmm I got this as part of my birthday present.. It's huuuuge.. I only ate like 3-4 pieces though.. I think it'll taste better in smores or with strawberries. :D

Lately, I've been eating so so much ice cream.. it's not even funny. :o I finished a gallon of ice cream over a course of 3-4 weeks... O_O That's a lot for one person with a super slow metabolism! It's just that it relieves my stress... 

I bought this from an Asian market to try out~ I can only read Hiragana and Katakana, so I'm pretty useless when it comes to reading Japanese because a lot of the times the core ideas are in the Kanji.. T_T (i always find myself reading katakana, and then reading the english right after it and realizing it's just the English word in Japanese.. ex. daburu chokoreeto kureemu keeki = double chocolate cream cake, or something like that. T.T)

Yummy~ I love eating pretty foods LOL

I reallyyy didn't want to do my hw, so I ate cereal. T_T

I always feel awkward peeling lychees... I dunno why.. it's just the texture of the peel and the bright tropical colors.. 

More cereal!! Do you guys pour your cereal first or your milk first? I was brought up to pour my milk first.. LOL but most of my friends pour their cereal first..

This isn't the most interesting of my posts, but I'll post more nail and beauty stuff soon! I'm thinking of either posting a mask review or my skincare routine.. Just for fun. :D

Daily Marbles:
-I really want the 3DS XL and Animal Crossing New Leaf *-*
-I've been eating late a lot and thus have gained tons of lbs.. ok maybe not tons..
-My acne and skin in general is in bad condition right now.. probably because i eat so much dairy and i don't exercise and i'm extremely stressed .-.
-ohoh i ordered my color contacts for cosplay!!
-i'm drinking Sprite right now :D
-still thinkin' 'bout Jasmine Choi... ^_^;;
-what should i do for the rest of my life guys?

'Til next time~

2 comments:

  1. Lychees are so delicious *-* I love them but I agree, peeling them feels awekward haha The ice you ate looks like orea ice cream? :OO
    I never knew that orea ice cream exists omg. The japanese food looks so nice =Q= And I feel you! I sometimes read hangul too and realize that it's that hangul english :/ I always feel so dumb because I don't notice it until my brother tells me xD
    Anyways, I'm really hoping for a review about your color contacts hehe :D I will check out your blog more often~! ^-^

    ♡ 美美 Mindy~
    http://mymychen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess it was cookies and cream ice cream!! it's pretty good~ oooh that happens to me too and then I have a derp moment xD and thank you for reading!! :D

      Delete