Saturday, February 1, 2014

Update: I'm back!

Hello readers,

I'm back! woop woop! I haven't blogged for almost a whole month! I actually have a lot of explaining to do.. They might sound like excuses but they're the truth. ._.

1. I accidentally downloaded a virus (stoopid ads) and I freaked out because I thought I couldn't log into anything in my computer in case the virus is still there.. I'm not sure if I completely got rid of the virus, but I already logged into my email and stuff so.. Let's hope for the best! :D (this was the main reason I was scared to blog..)

2. School has made me so busy! I didn't think this year would be that difficult, but dang, the workload just increased big time.. o_o

3. I got really obsessed with EXO. I'll just say it plain and simple. >_< I have no idea what's gotten into me..

Yummy cake! I know it's past the season but it was yummy~

I have a bunch of pictures to watermark, and a lot of posts to post, so look forward to a more active blog! ^_^ Thank you so much for reading! I really love blogging, and I hope to continue in the future so when my life becomes a bit more interesting, I can blog even more stuff for you guys! :D

Ahh I got the cold for the 29948th time this year.. T_T I took nyquil hours ago, but for some reason, it doesn't make me drowsy.. :/ I hope you guys are having a great weekend! Happy late Lunar New Years! 

'Til next time! 

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl, i nominated you for the liebster award! If you dont know the ropes, check my blog post
    lynzical.blogspot.com.au/2014/02/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete