Saturday, February 15, 2014

NOTD: butter London Royal Navy

Hello!

I hope you all had a fun-filled valentine's day (even though this post has nothing to do with valentine's day..).

I've had many personal issues that I've had to deal with (sorry for the long absence), but I'll hopefully be posting regularly..

This NOTD is one that I wore a while ago:



I originally wore this with only one coat and it looked nice. There were streaks, but you could only see them under certain lights. It did chip the second day, so I would recommend 2/3 coats.

 1 coat 

One coat is brighter, in color, than 2 coats. I would recommend a base coat. I found that there was a little staining without a base coat. 
2 coats

I hope you all are well in this new year, and I hope you all enjoyed this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment