Tuesday, February 18, 2014

butter London Blagger Swatch and Review

Hello~

I feel extremely tired today.. Anyways, here are swatches of butter London's Blagger, as well as OPI My Favorite Ornament and OPI Suzi Loves Cowboys. Blagger is such a pretty color,and the formula is perfect.. >_<

I used two coats for each color..

Under artificial light; it makes the polish seem more brighter than it really is.


Under natural indirect light; this lighting shows a more accurate color.




L-R: butter London Blagger, OPI My Favorite Ornament, Suzi Loves Cowboys

woops too lazy to crop..

butter London Blagger: The formula is great and opaque in two thin coats. The color is very pretty; a deep, yet vibrant cobalt blue creme. Also, this didn't really stain my nails. yayy! I think this is one of my favorite blue polishes.

Quick note about Suzi Loves Cowboys: I didn't know the formula for this was so thin! It was very runny and pooled and yup not my most favorite formula. Still, I like the color. :P

Well, I hope you guys have a great rest of the week! I'm going to go doze off now while I try to study for all my tests this week...

'Til next time!

1 comment:

  1. Oh so lovely, I love the gold and blue together ^^

    恵美より ♥
    emi-doll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete