Sunday, February 16, 2014

New goal! (weight stuff)

Hi guys~

I've decided to go wheat-free again, and so mostly carb-free as well starting tomorrow.
Cold turkey. :P Last time I did this, around this time last year, I went cold turkey as well.
I'm doing this because I feel so guilty after eating what I did today.. I still feel full and it's 12:53 AM (I ate at around 5pm..).
I'll go back to mostly eating lettuce, salad, chicken breast, tomatoes, etc. Ooh I'll replace all my rice and carbs with steamed veggies or something. :D
I've gotten so big to the point where when I walk, I can feel the fat jiggling in my whole body. T_T
I'm not very proud of my lifestyle, and considering how little exercise I get, a low-carb, low-calorie diet should fit my needs. The thing is, for the past 4 days, I tried losing weight by eating whatever I want (which was mostly carbs) in the morning, and not eating anything for the rest of the day. I actually gained more weight somehow... I blame the carbs. :[

I love raspberries! They literally translate to "mountain strawberries" in Korean, which I think is so cute. ahaha..

My Diet Plan:
Breakfast- Banana, sweet potato, water, idk whatever I have time for in the mornings before school..
Lunch- Salad, or nothing..
Dinner- Salad, steamed veggies, sweet potato, some sort of meat..

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment