Monday, February 24, 2014

Pink and Purple with some glitter

Hello~

Woohoo I just finished most of my hw! And it's not even midnight! :D 
Today I have a very simple manicure.. Just some pretty colors and holographic glitter. ^_^

I think this is two coats of the polishes (?) it's been a while..

Yayy a coat of China Glaze Fairy Dust over everything~ It makes it look super sparkly and pretty :D

L-R: Orly Lollipop, Butterflies, China Glaze Fairy Dust

Yes, I posed with an orange. 8D

I also posed with a yummy chocolate biscuit... Mmmmmm I'm hungry now.... Dang these pics are from before Christmas last year.. o_o

Overall, I really like this color combo. For some reason, the two Orly shades just go together very nicely. I felt so girly but so cute lol even though the nails were so simple.. I get lazy so many times where I just don't do nail art and just slap on some glitter. ^_^

Quick Review:

Orly Lollipop- This lavender shade is the perfect pastel color for spring~ It's very pink toned, probably the most pink-toned purple in my collection. The formula is manageable, but you have to be careful to avoid streaks. It's opaque in one thick coat or two thin coats. AGH the color makes up for the meh-ok formula.

Orly Butterflies- This is a hot pink jelly polish that is sort of sheer, but opaque in two to three coats. I really like this color as well, and the formula is great! No streaks or anything. It's not necessarily neon, but it's still super bright and pops out and makes your fingers look very nice and girly.

China Glaze Fairy Dust- I think I already reviewed this somewhere, but yup. This is the PERFECT GLITTER FOR ANYTHINGGGGGG like the glitter isn't dense at all and it's also holographic so it'll instantly make any polish look good and sparkly and pretty~ ^o^

Ahh guys I actually made it throughout the whole day without cookies and snacks! :D Let's see how long this goes..

'Til next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment