Wednesday, February 19, 2014

NOTD: OPI & China Glaze

Hello :D

This NOTD was one that I wore a while back. I actually wore this on my right hand, while I wore Butter London Royal Navy on my left.

I couldn't take photos of my right hand.. so I ended up swatching them on my left.



I used OPI Into the Night (The Amazing Spider-man Collection) and China Glaze It's a Trap-eze (Cirque du Soleil Collection).

2 Coats of Each Polish

I used Into the Night for my thumb, pointer, middle, and ring finger. I used It's a Trap-eze on my pinky. I would recommend 2-4 coats of Into the Night because the formula is sheer. The formula is streaky and runny (beware of flooded cuticles), but after a few coats, it looks amazing.

It's a Trap-eze was sheer, but not as sheer as other glitter polishes (in-depth review and swatches will be my next post).

Have a great rest of the week!


1 comment:

  1. That lovely mid night shade is so beautiful !!! I love it, plus it looks very elegant !

    恵美より ♥
    emi-doll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete