Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Liebster Award (kyaa!)

Hello everyone~
not my pic

Wahh thank you Lyn for nominating me!

Yay this is my first blog award haha c:

Rules:
-Post 11 facts about yourself
-Answer the 11 questions from the person who nominated you
-Choose 11 to nominate (who have less than 200 followers)
-Write 11 questions for your nominees
-Let your nominees know!

11 Facts About Me

1. I'm currently a senior in high school.. Yup, still pretty young. :3 People who say senior year is easy peasy are lying.. ap calc bc

2. I gain weight as well as lose weight very quickly. If I eat an extra piece of bread for a week, BAM I gain like 3 kg. If I eat a less for a week, BAM I lose 3 kg. But I never eat less..

3. In the future, I'd like to color my hair blonde, then pastel pink, then lavender, then orange, then light brown, then dark brown, then dark red, then dark purple, then ombre, then like half half, then a billion different shades of brown. I think all these hair colors are so pretty.. one day..

4. I'm lactose intolerant. I found out sometime in high school..which sucks cause I love cheese, ice cream, milk, yogurt, chocolate, etc.. My parents don't believe me though and try to secretly kill me feed me foods with dairy in them thinking that it will "reverse" my intolerance. no mom. it won't.

5. I've played the flute since 6th grade, but I also play the piano (from 5yrs old) and the viola and violin (from 3rd grade). I'm only confident with my flute now, because I stopped practicing the rest a couple of years ago.. It's scary how much you can forget without practice..

6. I LOVE high top sneakers. Like those winged white high tops from Reebok~ Ahh I want a pair. (In the future I'm only gonna wear high tops unless I have to wear formal shoes you know?)

7. With my first salary, I'm going to buy my parents a meal and some gifts, you know, like a thanks for feeding me for my entire life even though I'm a rude piece of poop sometimes.

8. I hate all forms of seafood except for tuna. :P The smell and texture get me every time.. Which is weird because my family loves seafood. Hey I'll save money in the future because I'll never crave expensive seafood! :'D

9. I can never finish the tapioca/boba in bubble tea. I feel like they don't put a lot in there, but whenever I take a sip, like 208943 bubbles come up the straw and I'm like wat I want the tea not the bubbles.

10. I used to be SO FREAKIN' SHY when I was younger. I don't know why.. Especially middle school.. oh man. I used to care so much about what other people thought about me, that I hated getting haircuts, new clothes, changing my style, etc. I never dared to do anything too girly because I thought I would undergo this magical transformation before high school where I would become feminine and mature and my acne would be gone and I would be a bit taller.. it never happened haha.. (the fight against acne continues!)

11. I like many types of music. I like to listen to kpop, ballads, r&b, pop for the most part. When I drive though, it has to be like OSTs or instrumentals or other calm stuffs because rowdy music makes me panic a little when I drive. Sometimes I can't even handle classical music cause you know those parts when suddenly the whole orchestra plays super suddenly and loudly and yeah I get a little surprised..

11 Questions from Lyn

1. What song did you last listen/currently listening to?
Ermm probably Special Love by Wheesung and Gummy.. It's so catchy.. :D Or some EXO song hehe
2. If you could live anywhere around the world, where would it be?
As of now, I would choose Korea. I don't know if I would want to live there for the rest of my life, but I would like to experience a couple of years there.. The food is so good. >.<
3. Who do you look up to?
I look up to my parents, especially my dad. Both my mom and dad have accomplished goals and overcome obstacles that I would have been terrified to do.
4. If you could live in someone else' body for one day, who would you pick?
Probably Park Bom.. >_< She has an amazing voice.. I guess I'd want to experience what it's like to be able to belt out high notes and sing well with a husky voice.. oh and also experience the life of a kpop singer haha..
5. If you could only buy something from one luxury brand, which brand would that be?
I would have to say Chanel.. I don't have much experience with buying from luxury brands but I'm always attracted to Chanel for some reason.. I'd like to try their nail polish and makeup products, as well as buy a pair of earrings from there. ^_^
6. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would that be? 
Korean fried chicken wings.. Soooo goood~ I haven't found a place around here that sells yummy chicken wings though. I crave chicken all the time, especially the spicy marinated ones.. yummy.. T_T
7. Which blog do you check constantly?
I usually always check nouveaucheap.blogspot.com. G runs such an amazing blog, and through the blog I've been able to score huge deals on makeup and nail polish.. :D
8. What inspires you to blog? 
I know this isn't very common, but singing audition programs, or any talent audition programs inspire me to blog. When I see these people working so hard so they can make a living out of doing what they love, it inspires to be more productive and document my own life as well as share information to others through blogging.
9. Do you speak another language other than English? If not, what would you like to learn?
I speak Korean (but I'm not 100% fluent :c...) and some French. I have so many more that I want to learn though.. I'm contemplating on whether I should continue French in college, or take either Japanese or Mandarin Chinese.. :[ why can't I take all of them
10. If I gave you $1,000,000, what would you do with it?
I would thank you profusely lol then I would buy plane tickets to Korea for my parents! They haven't gone back since 2006.. My grandparents are over 80 years old now, and they're also having some troubles, so I would want my parents to visit them and all their other siblings and family members before it's too late. (When I told my friends this, they're like dang you're so goodygoody two shoes! but if you think about, I mean, if I were my parents I would be dying to see my own parents if I hadn't seen them for 8 years!)
11. What are your favourite TV shows? 
Hmm I don't really watch American TV shows very much because of the insane amounts of commercials, but I watch quite a lot of Korean TV shows and other animations.. My favorite are Gag Concert, Running Man, EXO Showtime, 2NE1 TV, Heirs, I Can Hear Your Voice, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Adventure Time, Pokemon. (Yes I avoid violence and gore.. scary stuff in general..)

My 11 Questions for Nominees

1. Would you rather go to the future or to the past, and why?
2. Which would you choose: time travelling or teleportation?
3. How did you start blogging and what keeps you going?
4. What is a pet peeve of yours?
5. Do you prefer the mountains or the sea?
6. What is your favorite type of makeup product?
7. What are you thankful for today?
8. Would you rather learn all of the languages in the world or master all of the musical instruments in the world?
9. How would you spend a perfect day?
10. If you could be anything in the world, what would you be and why?
11. What is your favorite snack and drink?

I nominate the following bloggers (choosing only 11 was hard!):

Lilly
Amanda
Mayang
Naomi
Claudia
Cherrie
Cat
Justine
Jessica
B
Carol

Yayy this was fun. Thanks for reading!

'Til next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment