Friday, February 14, 2014

Currently contemplating..

Hello~

This is another sort of mostly text/rant post. I haven't done these in a while!
Anyways, the thing I'm currently contemplating about is my weight. I've been on tumblr a lot these days, and I see all these beautiful pictures of people with nice, flattering bodies and pretty clothes and perfect skin. And let me tell you, social media is doing it's trick on me; I am so heavily influenced by social standards and stuff.. I wish I wasn't but oh well. I really want to lose weight and have super nice looking thighs so that I can wear clothes that I think look nice (like short shorts and skirts and high top sneakers) and look nice in them. Earlier today, I was looking at myself in the mirror and I focused on my thighs, and then I thought to myself, maybe I should just give up dieting and accept the fact that my thighs will always be thick and muscular. :[

Source
Wahh Park Bom's legs are perfect! I want her outfit too I know pretty casual but still. :o
Source
I really want her shoes in this one too.. But high tops make my legs even more chubby and stubby because my calves are kinda thick. 
I think it's cause I'm super hungry and craving all these yummy foods that I'm going crazy..
I should just resist and continue with my diet! :P

Foods I'm currently craving:
-Cheesecake! Especially from The Cheesecake Factory! T_T
-Chicken!
-Jjajangmyun!
-Cola!
-Cookies!
-Brownies!
-Ice cream! (chocolate, pistachio, strawberry, vanilla, mint chocolate chip, chocolate chip cookie dough)
-Samgyubsal!
-Pasta!
-Bread!
-Hot pockets!
-Pancakes!
-French Toast!
-Ramen!
-Dumplings!
-Pie!
-Bread! oh my so much bread..

haha I'll stop now.. my mouth is watering just thinking about it..

'Til next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment