Saturday, February 22, 2014

China Glaze It's a Trap-eze Review

Hi Guys!

Today I have a review of China Glaze It's a Trap-eze.




 It's a pink, silver, yellow, green, blue glitter polish with a white base. This polish is different from other glitter polishes. Glitter actually transferred onto my nail with each coat (unlike some other polishes where it takes 4 or 5 coats before glitter is transferred).

 1 Coat
One coat is sheer and slightly streaky.

 2 Coats
With 2 coats, the polish is still sheer, slightly streaky and uneven. 3 coats is more opaque, but still slightly sheer (my bare nail is still slightly visible).

 3 Coats
Overall: I really like this polish. The formula is good. Not too runny and easy to work with. For full opaqueness, I would recommend either doing 4 coats or applying a white polish before applying the glitter. I would recommend it (if you can still find it). I haven't been able to find any dupes yet, but if I do, I'll be sure to do a comparison post. 

I hope you enjoyed this post... Have a great rest of the weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment