Thursday, February 13, 2014

Yummy food~ (why I fail at dieting)

Hello,

Ah I'm so hungry right now so I decided to look back at my food pics.. I love food.. 
I am never lazy to eat.

Bulgogi Sandwich with Corn Cream Soup
Ahh I love the thick white bread from Asian bakeries.. but one slice is like 90 calories *cries*

I had a chicken biscuit the other day and they were in heart shapes for Valentine's Day.. Aww :D (Don't worry I didn't eat both; the other one was for my brother)

Hmm I just ate this like today.. this is as recent it's going to get people! 
Yummy homemade nachos.. Soo fattening but yummy. :c 

Party Noodles (Janchi Guksu 잔치국수)
Soo refreshing and yummy.. I ate this today too. It's thin noodles in a tasty broth and topped with sliced fried egg, green onions, julienne onions and carrots, and other veggies, as well as kimchi. so..hungry..

Big Mac and fries
I rarely have McDonald's (maybe 3-5 times a year?) but when I do, I go all out. Sooo good.. I know it's really bad and unhealthy but sometimes it just hits the spot. Of course then I go read the nutrition facts and realize I had like 3 days worth of calories in one meal. O_O (ok I exaggerate but still so many calories!)

I love food too much to lose weight.. Sometimes I try to eat as much as my brother does, and he manages to survive with only like half a sandwich and a bag of chips for the ENTIRE DAY.. I would have to eat like 98457x that much.. I think I eat too much for a person with my kind of sedentary lifestyle.. But I'm hungry all the time.. What's a girl supposed to do. :\ (Plus I eat when I'm stressed.. especially high-carb and high-fat and high-sugar foods...)

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment