Sunday, January 12, 2014

Yummy food~

Hello,

Ahh it feels like forever since I posted! School has just blew me away.. of course, I shouldn't be surprised, but I still cry at the unearthly amounts of homework and schoolwork that we are required to do.. If I actually wanted to have at least 7 hours of sleep every night, I would have to start my homework right when I get home, skip dinner and taking a shower, and just work my brains out until midnight. o_o of course, I don't. :P I usually get home at around 4 pm, eat dinner (yes I eat early cause I'm super hungry), and do homework until 1-2 am, then play around a little and relax until 3 am. :P I know it's really bad and I'm probably going to die early because of my lack of sleep, but I have to relieve my stress somehow! .-. 

Ok enough complaining and ranting! 

Last year, I went to a very nice restaurant called J. Alexander's with friends for homecoming. It was sooooo good.. I managed to take some pictures hehe. I definitely want to go back here at least once before I die. 

Fried calamari for an appetizer.. Yum. 

My friend got crab cakes. So many fries!

This is some sort of seafood pasta I think? Or could it be chicken pasta? Anyways, it looks really good. ^.^

Roasted herb chicken with mashed potatoes.... Yummmmmm

I got chicken tenders with fries. So good. I really wanted to get un steak-frites (parce que j'aime le steak et les frites!), but it was so much monies so I got this.. It was nonetheless very delicious. If I go again, I'm gonna get those steak-frites though. :D

I was really satisfied with the restaurant. Woohoo can't wait til I can go back!
One thing I don't really like about restaurants in general, (at least where I live), is that the portions are HUGE! I have never been able to finish the dinner portion of anything at a restaurant. Personally, I would rather pay less and get a much smaller portion of food. I actually don't really like the feeling of being full or bloated, so I would rather pay half as much and get much less food that is still enough to satisfy my hunger but not overfill me. End rant again haha..

I go through these obsession phases, and over the winter break, I was all over girly plots in both dramas, manga, and fanfics. I read and watched some very girly things that I normally don't really care for, but ahhh I discovered so many cute plots and characters. ^_^ Recently, though, I have been obsessed with k-pop again. I know there are lots of haters out there and people who judge, but whatever! I love k-pop. ^_^ I just spend hours watching music videos and music programs and reality shows with singers.. I might do a post on my favorite singers, as well as my favorite other things such as manga and dramas. :D

I hope you guys are having a wonderful week!

'Til next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment