Saturday, November 2, 2013

OPI My Vampire is Buff Swatch / Review

Hello hello,

Happy November!! 
Ahh the weather was so nice this morning but now grey clouds are starting to appear. 
This is from a while ago too.. I'll keep saying that until I catch up..!
I bought OPI My Vampire is Buff this past spring, when it came out in the 2013 OPI Euro Centrale collection. I was going to either get this or Zoya Jacqueline. I'm glad I chose MVIB though, because I feel it doesn't make my fingers look as dirty as Jacqueline does.

Two coats, under artificial light. I just grabbed a random grey polish for the ring finger accent.. hehe

I attempted a bottle shot.

Update: I got a more accurate bottle shot! This color is closer to what it actually looks like.

Here you can see it looks a lot more yellow. The lighting made my fingers look like freakin' lobster hands, but in reality, it isn't this bad.. :P 

I guess the more accurate shot is the very first pic. This polish could be used as a base color for so many pastel designs! The formula was manageable.. The first coat was sheer and uneven, but if you apply the second coat carefully, you end up with a beautiful opaque coat. :D I don't know what to exactly call this color.. An ivory? beige-ish..? Anyways, it looks very soft and feminine, and elegant. I like it. :D

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment