Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Weight update

Hello~

I've always struggled with my weight ever since middle school.. I eat when I'm stressed, so I naturally gain lots of weight. Right now, I'm at an all time high at 57 kg......!! I've never been this heavy before. (I'm not tall, so little weight fluctuations make a noticeable difference.) My goal is still my original weight, 50 kg. After losing some weight in the past month, I gained it all back and gained even more due to late night snacks, lots of chocolate, eating a lot in general, etc. I don't have the time to exercise, as I barely get 5 hours of sleep during school days, so my weight is just getting heavier and heavier..

I can feel it in my face and my thighs mostly. I just made a huge batch of chicken soup again a few days ago, so I'll just keep on eating that. I'm tempted by snacks though... T_T I actually have no clue how I'm going to lose my weight.
Yummy~ 

Here are some tips I made for myself:
-Eat less in general
-Avoid eating past dinner
-Avoid bread, pasta, rice, cereal, other carbs that make me sleepy
-Cut down on snacks
-Eat more fruits and veggies
-Think of the jeans you can't fit into anymore before eating something fatty :P

Hopefully I'll be able to cut down to at least 55kg sometime soon.. My whole body feels heavy, and whenever I look at my face in the mirror, it looks like my whole face is bloated and I'm sucking on jawbreakers.. My band teacher says whenever we slump we look "fat, dumb and happy." I want to be healthyyyyy!! 

'Til next time!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, that soup looks delicious!! :D
    Ugh, I gained a lot of weight, and am at my heaviest right now. Sigh! But, that just means that I will have to get off my butt and lose it XD. I've done it before, and I can do it again!! *cries* lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the soup was really good ^_^ aww I admire your determination! I can never convince myself to really lose my weight, because whenever I see yummy food I just end up eating..

      Delete