Friday, November 15, 2013

Neo Dali Brown Circle Lenses 14.2 mm Review

Hello!

Here is a very late review of Neo Dali Brown Circle Lenses! These were my first ever color contacts.. and I like them. :D I ordered them from Honey Color, because this particular product had one of the highest reviews, and worked for my cosplay.


It came with a cute hippo contacts case! :D



Remember to soak them in contact solution before wearing them the first time!

Without circle lenses

With Neo Dali Brown Circle Lenses heehee

Another pic with the Neo Dali Brown Circle Lenses (derpy eyes)

I apologize: I am a total make up noob, and I needed exaggerated eyelashes for the cosplay.

Anyways, I really like the Neo Dali Brown Circle Lenses!! They make your eyes look bigger, are pretty comfortable, and look very natural yet noticeable. I wanted a pair of contacts that I could use for other events like h.c. and prom, and these work very well. I actually wore them for around 9-10 hours during an anime convention, which isn't very good at all for my eyes, but they were still very wearable near the end. But I love that feeling when you take of your contacts after a long day.. your eyes feel so refreshed and free!

According to Honey Color, these are 14.2 mm in diameter. The water content is 45% too, which explains the comfortable wear. Most of my friends didn't even realize that I was wearing circle lenses; it looks that natural, yet enhances your inner beauty. LOL what

I highly recommend these if you're new to circle lenses and want to try some natural looking ones before venturing out to different colors and larger ones like 14.5mm ones. Neo Dali Brown would be perfect for more "toned-down" dolly looks, and especially ulzzang stuffs. I really want to buy a pair of blue, hazel, grey, red, amethyst, purple, and green circle lenses... Gotta save up money!

'Til next time!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, these are very pretty!! :D I always wanted to try brown contact lenses, I think brown eyes are so cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ashesela!! :D You should try some color lenses too :D

      Delete