Saturday, October 26, 2013

Rainbow cloud nails!

Hello,

This is from a while ago.. but yup. It's a rainbow clouds with smiley faces. :D 
I found this amazing tutorial at http://luuthienluv.blog.me where she posts so many cute designs. I always get inspired by her to do more nail art.
Check out her tutorial here: http://luuthienluv.blog.me/140128646038

Yay happy nails

Top L-R: Sinful Colors Sugar Rush, Timbleberry, Wet n Wild Teal Slowly and See, Listening to Blue Reed, Sally Hansen White Tip
Bottom L-R: Sally Hansen Good to Grape, China Glaze Gaga for Green, Revlon Buttercup, China Glazy Fairy Dust

First I painted the base colors. I actually really wanted to leave my nails like this, just because the blues were so pretty... ^^

Bam the art is almost done. I remember regretting my color choices, because the colors of the rainbow didn't show up as brightly as I had wanted them too. Things are going smoothly, and I think I took like 3 hours. (I paint my nails while doing something else, like watching Youtube.)

Haha the clouds look so creepy, especially the one on my thumb. I kinda messed up..

Yay the clouds have dimensional eyes now! :D I think I like the ring finger the most.. 

In sunlight, Fairy Dust looks so pretty... ^_^ I love how topcoat evens everything out..

So yup. Long time no post. T-T I'm almost over this whole busy time! Things are getting rough, and time is flying by, but I can't wait until next semester when I'll hopefully have more free time to do nail art! :D 

P.S. I've suddenly been fan-girling about G-dragon. I never used to like him, but all of a sudden, I fell for him hard. T-T I've been reading some manga too, and watching some dramas. Ahh I should get more sleep instead of fan-girling, but what canya say. The feels are too much.
P.P.S. SATs hurt the heart. D':

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment