Friday, November 8, 2013

Chocolate chip cookies!

Hello~

Yes, it's 11:57pm right now, but I am craving cookies! Chocolate chip cookies! I baked some with my friends a while ago, and looking at the pictures made me want to eat them even more. D:

Cookie dough ice cream.. I want that too..

Before going to the oven!

We accidentally overcooked some of them.. The ones on the left look like elderly cookies, while the ones on the right are the young'uns. LOL

Lalalalalala looks so YUMMY. I wanna stuff my face with cookies now. What diet.

But yes, I'm hungry, and I miss summer. nomnom maybe I'll buy some cookies in the cafeteria tomorrow.. but nothing is better than warm, homemade chocolate chip cookies and some milk. I always wished that on the first day of school, I could come home to a batch of freshly baked chocolate chip cookies. My family doesn't really bake though..

Daily Marbles:
-Almost done with college apps... almost...!
-hungry!
-tests and quizzes galore... gotta raise my ap calc bc grade.. T-T physics and lit are strangely difficult as well..
-last marching band game tomorrow! unless we make it to playoffs..
-did you know oreos and nutella taste so GOOD together? at least for me.. oreos and peanut butter are delicious too... yumm.... golden oreos..
-I bought some really cute polishes today.. I'll post pictures soon. ^^
-started watching korean dramas again.. so far my current favorites are Secret (Jisung is so unffsghh feels) and Reply 1994 (the guys are so adorable..) :'D

I shall return with higher quality posts soon.. I still have a lot of pictures queued up! Gotta catch up!

'Til next time!

2 comments:

  1. O_O; I WANT!!!
    Those look positively delicious!!
    I need to start watch Korean and Japanese dramas again, their T.V. is so much better than most of North American T.V.!!
    I used to watch them on mysoju.com but that website is gone now T.T BUT! I just discovered yodrama.com and I think it will work nicely!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! ^_^ I'm craving cookies again... ohhh I remember mysoju!! I used to watch all of my dramas there too.. you should try viki.com! they have a lot of different dramas. :D

      Delete