Tuesday, November 26, 2013

My makeup collection

Hello hello~

Today I wanted to share the makeup collection of a total makeup noob. I think I have enough makeup to last me for a while, since I don't wear makeup on a daily basis. I'm more into nail polish.. huehue -_-;; But I haven't actually tried all of these products yet, because I don't like to open things if I'm not going to use them right away..

This is where I store all of my makeup.. I like to keep in here because I don't exactly have a set place to do my makeup. If I keep all my supplies in here, I can conveniently take it to a place where there's a mirror.

Yup.. lotsa stuff... I bought everything here just this year. :P

False eyelashes: I have a pair of half-lashes and a pair of dolly-ish lashes for cosplay. I bought the Revlon precision lash glue, which works extremely well. I like false lashes, and I'm planning to buy a pair of more natural looking ones. :D

The top pencil liner is Wet n Wild's Coloricon eyeliner in black.. I haven't used it yet. T_T
The second one down in the metal casing is Physician's Formula liquid eyeliner in black. It's really good for detailed lining, because it has a thin, felt tip. 
The third one down is Milani Liquid Eye liquid-like eye liner pencil in black. It's a very nice, creamy pencil liner that is retractable, so no sharpening! 
The Wet n Wild gel liner in black works very well, but I prefer liquid or pencil. I'm just too lazy to clean the brush after using gel liner.. I heard it's a nice drugstore alternative to Bobbi Brown's gel liners.
The one on the very right is Wet n Wild Mega liner liquid eye liner in black. It is a brush tip that is much thicker than the Physician's formula one, but you can still get clean, sharp lines. I didn't buy the waterproof version so I could practice with this one and easily wash it off with water.

These are all of my eyeshadows.. 
Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow pan in Brazen: I don't really recommend this one, as most of the colors were chalky and crumbly, with lots of fallout.. I regret buying it.. T_T
Wet n Wild Don't Steal my Thunder: has nice colors.. I haven't tried it yet.. -.-
Milani Shadow Eyez in Brown Deluxe and Winter White: Very pigmented, long lasting eyeshadow pencils. I just have to buy a jumbo eye pencil sharpener now..
Physician's Formula Natural nude and Classic nude palettes: These have some very nice colors. Most of them are shimmers, with a few matte colors.. I bought these for BOGO free, and probably wouldn't have bought them without that deal. I tried it a few times, but the color payoff wasn't very impressive. I might try them with primer next time.
Maybelline Color tattoo in Barely Branded: This would be a great all-around base color. I haven't opened this one either.. I don't like to open things unless I'm going to use them right away..
Chantecaille: This black eyeshadow is a matte black that I found in my mom's very small makeup stash.. She doesn't wear eye makeup, but I use this for shading in my brows.. it works! haha...

Clinique lash doubling mascara: I got this mascara as part of a sample set. Haven't tried it yet..
Covergirl lash blast length water resistant mascara: This really does lengthen your lashes! It's really noticeable, and paired with a volume-increasing mascara, you could really make your lashes thicker and beauuutifullll.
Maybelline Great Lash I See Blue mascara: I really wanted to try a colored mascara, and reviews for this shade were relatively positive. I'll try it soon.

Elf smudge brush, eyeshadow brush, and eyelid primer: I bought these because they were inexpensive and work pretty well. The eyelid primer I haven't tried yet, but I will soooon! 
The mini brush in the middle came with the Wet n Wild gel liner, but I use it to fill in my brows. hehehe..

So yup, this is my makeup stash. -_- I don't plan on getting any more, because I'm saving up for the Naked 1 palette. Oops I forgot to include my Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream, and my Revlon concealers.. I don't really plan on wearing makeup every day, because I'm super lazy and I hate removing makeup, so I'm going to try very hard to keep my makeup stash as small as possible. This amount is perfect for a noob like me.

'Til next time!

2 comments:

  1. Woo lovely collection!!! :D I don't have a set space to do my makeup in my room either, so I use it in the bathroom or my front hall where there are mirrors. ^-^
    I love seeing collections that people have!! :D
    (I don't wear makeup all of the time either ;))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for all of your comments~ ^_^ and yes, the bathroom is where I do all of my makeup too. hehe and me too! I love seeing haul posts, collections, etc.

      Delete