Saturday, November 23, 2013

Tiny drugstore haul

Hello ^_^

Earlier today, I stopped by Walgreen's and scored a very nice deal. It was swell. (I watched Pleasantville yesterday.. it's a good movie!)

I bought the new Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Mischievous ($8.99), Revlon nail lacquer in 770 Heavenly($4.99), and Jordana twist and shine moisturizing balm stain in Candied Coral ($2.99). 
Breakdown of my deal: Revlon products were 40% off, and I used these other coupons to get all three products for just over $8. :D I'm so happy, because these have been on my wishlist for a while.. ^_^

Top to bottom: Revlon Heavenly, Mischievous, Jordana Candied Coral

Such a pretty iridescent glitter! The square and hexagonal glitters are in a clear, milky-ish base. Apparently, this is a dupe of deborah lippmann's Stairway to Heaven. 

Revlon Mischievous is a light, apricot matte balm. It would be a great color for the Spring and Summer.
Jordana Candied Coral is a bright coral shade. I haven't really tried any of these yet, but I'll post a more detailed post once I do! I try to limit myself to buying only items that are not similar to things I already own. Also, I prefer coral, apricot, peachy shades for lip colors.. I don't think reds and purples and baby pinks look good on my skin tone.. so I think I'm done buying lip balms and stuffs for now. :D

Thanks for reading! I have a loooooot more to post. I might be able to do it over the next week because of Thanksgiving break. Time to finish my college apps, relax, and get over my cold. This is the third time I've been sick in the past few months.. I don't know what happened to my immune system... 

'Til next time!

P.S. Happy 50th anniversary Doctor Who!! ^_^ (woohoo 10th doctor! <3)

2 comments:

  1. Those are so lovely (especially Heavenly!! :D)
    They are the bee's knees! ^-^
    (I watched Pleasantville a couple of months ago!! :D)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe thank you!! :D and yes, they are the bee's knees. ^_^

      Delete