Saturday, February 2, 2013

Mini Haul

Hellooo~ (⌒_⌒;)

I've been on the look for the perfect topcoat lately, but got a few other items as well. :D

L-R: NYC In a New York Minute - Grand Central Station, Revlon - Quick Dry Top Coat
I researched and found out that these two were good for the price. Finally, I can go to bed without waking up to blanket imprints all over my nails! -.-
L-R: Sinful Colors Mauve, Sinful Colors Winter Wonder
Ehehehehe... I was only supposed to buy Winter Wonder, but ended up getting Mauve as well. Winter Wonder is apparently a dupe of OPI's On Her Majesty's Secret Service and Zoya's Fei Fei. 
Woohoo! My first polishes from Zoya!!! I got these with Zoya's 3 free promotion. :D
L-R: Blair, Cassi, Tiffany
Blair is from their Pulse & Vibe collection in fall 2008, Cassi is from the Twist collection in summer 2009, and Tiffany is from their Fire & Ice collection during winter 2010. All of them are so pretty! 

I like the names of Zoya's polishes. I imagine each of their polishes characterizing a person with that name. For example, for Blair, I imagine a mysterious girl with dark, lustrous hair - who is wearing Zoya's Blair, - with an enigmatic stare that will cause anyone to immediately take notice. I'll swatch these later! Ohohoho so many things to swatch~ I realized all three colors are pink/red-ish...

'Til next time! (◕‿◕✿)

2 comments: