Wednesday, February 27, 2013

OPI Skyfall collection. My Picks.

Hello All,

Apologies for the long hiatus. I've just had no motivation whatsoever to do anything these past few weeks, so I decided to take a break. Probably should have done a little update... hmm

Anyways, I have the OPI Skyfall collection to show you guys. I know I'm REALLY REALLY late to the party on this post, but I figured it's better late than never. (plus I know they are still selling some at Kroger, so if you guys are interested in any of the ones below, they might still have it in stock.)

     Left to Right: Goldeneye, On Her Majesty's Secret Service, The World is Not Enough, The Living Daylights, Moonraker

Goldeneye:


The Living Daylights:

 The World Is Not Enough:


On Her Majesty's Secret Service:


Moonraker:


Thanks for reading!

2 comments: