Saturday, January 26, 2013

Essie - Where's my chauffeur?

Hello!
I took the SAT today. T_T Hopefully I'll never have to open another prep book again.
But look! I finally swatched Essie's Where's My Chauffeur? from the Leading Lady collection.
Guess which one is Essie's Turquoise and Caicos?
Don't my cuticles look beautiful? LOL
L-R: Essie Where's my chauffeur?, Essie Turquoise and Caicos
Color: The first two pictures are what I expected the color to show up on the nail, because it was a bright blue in the bottle. The next two pictures that show the color as darker are more accurate though. I kinda was hoping it to be brighter. ヽ(ー_ー )ノ  It can't be helped though, right?

Application: Everything evened out in three coats. Sheer at first, but it all works out. :D

To my surprise, it's actually a lot more similar to Essie's T&C than I thought it would be. From far away it's sorta hard to tell the difference. Nonetheless, WMC? is pretty. 

I'll give this five umbrellas. ☂☂☂☂☂ ^_^

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this!!! So gorgeous! O_O I still have yet to see that Essie collection where I live >.<;
    Great comparison!

    ReplyDelete